SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bloody hell

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Cracking result :).

Just out of curiosity, though, I wonder how many Albion fans would consider it worse than losing 3-1 at home to Newport.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Very strong side, Peterborough. I expect them to walk League 1. They would have been top 6 in the Championship based on the last third of the season !

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
They have been doing really well in league one and I expect them to come straight back up if they carry on as they have. Hopefully Reading lose confidence by the time we play them next week.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Supporting Peterborough must be fun.

In the last three and a bit seasons, they have scored a MASSIVE 290 goals in 157 games; edging towards two goals a game. They’ve already racked up 23 goals in JUST six games this season.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The only thing that amazes me, is the number of people on here that actually rate Reading.
They won promotion on the back of a great winning run but they were being out played in most of those games.
They were crap in the Prem.
They are massively weakened now due to sacking a good manager and appointing a physio in his place.
And they have made nothing more than an average start this season.
They've found their level.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Supporting Peterborough must be fun.

In the last three and a bit seasons, they have scored a MASSIVE 290 goals in 157 games; edging towards two goals a game. They’ve already racked up 23 goals in JUST six games this season.

and Assombalonga in the best surname in world football

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
and Assombalonga in the best surname in world football

My Dad and i had a game where we would have our top ten sporting surnames (dont have to still be active). Cameroons Cyril Makanaki was always number 1 with the NZ rugby union player Roco coco a close second. i think Assombalonga must now easily squeeze into second place and is seriously challanging for top spot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here