Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dies anyone know if he has been offered a proper contract yet by the club? as initially we signed him on a dev squad contract back in Febuary, must be paid peanuts to play in the first team otherwise

I think you might find that "peanuts" is a relative term ???

Doubt he will be overly concerned just yet.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Dies anyone know if he has been offered a proper contract yet by the club? as initially we signed him on a dev squad contract back in Febuary, must be paid peanuts to play in the first team otherwise

That got my attention.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£500-£750 a week but a hefty first team appearance fee I reckon. I'm sure he has an advisor looking out for him...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
£500-£750 a week but a hefty first team appearance fee I reckon. I'm sure he has an advisor looking out for him...

Indeed. £500 per week for 30 hours work is pretty decent still!

Armand traore (no idea how you spell it) was on £25k PER week when he signed his development contract with arsenal.

(Knew of his ex gf, from the horses mouth)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably earns more than a fair proportion of NSCers already, so hopefully he can still afford his Shredded Wheat.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Give it a year or so and Ince is likely to be our most valuable player.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm told that Ince was in a major electrical retailer in Brighton last week, ordering broadband or similar (something subscription-based, anyway).

When asked for his employer, as part of security details, he said "Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club".

The shop assistant said, "Oh, do you work behind the bar or something?".

Ouch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here