Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belgium Grand Prix what you weren't allowed to see.

Dec 29, 2011
Watched it again on iPlayer. The banner is shown for a millisecond. Is the national anthem played twice? It seems they start clapping half way through and then it loops. Anyone know?

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
Bernie's answer to Greenpeace. BSgxqJuIQAA4ZJZ.jpg

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
One of the lies sold to you by the oil companies. You've bought it line and sinker!

Really!

I wonder what you are using to read and type this, bet its made of plastic, powered by electricity and you are wearing some man made fibres later you may have a sower using shampoo and body wash and tomorrow drive bus or train to work the point is almost everything we do is oil based and we are years centuries away from an oil based society I am all for green technologies but right now it's oil

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Really!

I wonder what you are using to read and type this, bet its made of plastic, powered by electricity and you are wearing some man made fibres later you may have a sower using shampoo and body wash and tomorrow drive bus or train to work the point is almost everything we do is oil based and we are years centuries away from an oil based society I am all for green technologies but right now it's oil

And it will be for sometime with that luddite view!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Whats the video of (for those on iPad/iPhone without flash)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
F1 has been rubbish for about 20 years
This. Once it was about making cars as fast as they could. Then they had to impose restrictions, like engine size etc. Now they actually design tires to purposely fall apart - WTF!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Whats the video of (for those on iPad/iPhone without flash)

BelgianGrandPrixGreenpeaceProtest_large.jpg

As they walked on to the platform this popped up out of know where and another one.

They also did this at the start.

s1_20230.jpg

And they almost got away with this, would have loved to seen DC deal with a Greenpeace activist with something to say!

s3_1.jpg

Last edited:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Got to question security? Sneak those in 2 weeks beforehand under the winners podium?

Don't agree with the message, but brilliant stunt. Well played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here