Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham question. (Car Sales).

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Been away for a bit & was looking to buy a car when I get home. I've used Woods of Sussex before so thought I'd take a look at their web-page. However, it takes me direct to Tempest4Cars. Have they sold their site or is it just closed?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ok cheers mate.

Try Brooklands Cars in Lancing. In my experience they've been the cheapest around. Ex-Motability cars - many of which have very low mileage and main dealer service history. Good selection there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow, Is the site empty?

Mind you the guy retired 7 years ago I was told & then was persuaded to come out of retirement to set it up & he was doing VERY well a few years back...70? A month...

Only a few weeks ago, all cars gone and boarded up.

Walked passed it on Sunday and there is also a demolition vehicle so probably a Sainsburys Local shortly to go along with the CO-OP 40 yards away or the the Tescos which is about the same direction either way.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If you can go as far as Newhaven, Ferry Car Sales are very good.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You sure mate? On the board outside says they're renovating?

This. Before they closed there was a sign in big red letters that said closing for renovation. Brought my last car there.Good quality motors.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Site has been sold off for housing. Can't remember the numbers, but its quite a few - the plot is bigger than it looks, I think.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Agree that brooklands cars are very good ! Don't use frosts in shoreham. Had worst car ever from them and their aftersales is atrocious

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Thanks for the Brooklands tip. Looking online it seems definitely worth a visit.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Woods of Sussex - I believe in a previous life, were the same as Carrington's of Hassocks (well not believe, know) Always had loads of flash/flashier cars

Carringtons would always close down and reopen - but as other say, think this site has closed for housing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here