Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strippers pre-match 70's?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Seven Stars?

Still a pub there I think (opposite the meeting house entry) but no idea what it is called.

The first Mrs SG used to "dance" there ??? :lolol:

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Can't remember , but I do remember playing Kingstonians in the FA Cup one year and there was a strip club near the ground , it was full of Albion and she did a strip with a Brighton shirt on , bless her :p

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Can't remember , but I do remember playing Kingstonians in the FA Cup one year and there was a strip club near the ground , it was full of Albion and she did a strip with a Brighton shirt on , bless her :p

I recall that in 1994. It was just a normal pub but with a wooden stage in the corner. I remember thinking it odd as lunchtime pub strippers is a bit of a northern thing. At about 2.45 some wag suggested we had better leave to go and and watch those other twats up the road and how right they were as we lost 2-1

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Wouldn't mind Wycombe away in this years FA Cup. Another chance to frequent The White Horse

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the one on the corner of ship street, by the entrance to what is now dukes lane.

Also anyone remember the filthy blighters up at the pub in Kingstonian many moons ago when Codner scored and we lost in the Cup(?)

OOPS just seen the post above

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here