Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole's Tattoo

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
cheryl-tattoo-1-522x293.jpg

Before all the daft tatts, I'd have been a thoughtful and respectful lover towards her. Now I'd just grit my gnashers, growling and shouting obscenities while I handed out the most selfish and inconsiderate banging ever.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've changed my opinion about her since seeing her new tattoo. There IS something I actually like about her now.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
She was the inspiration behind "Geordie's hore" wasn't she?
I just think the tatt just let's us all know that this self publicising peice of meat likes small pricks all over her Arse.....so nothing to see hear just move along.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Disgusting tattoo. I don't like tattoos on women at the best of times but that is just awful.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Nice art work but why the **** would you want to cover up that nice lil ass... I hate it...

I did like her tattoo around her thigh though. It was like a permanent sexy garter

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Firstly. Cheryl Cole is a good looking girl. However the Geordie accent is a huge turn off. I know this actually means nothing as the chances of meeting CC are slim and getting to bang her are even longer, longer odds.

Secondly. After she had the last tattoo (the one on the hand). Why does this inspire a generation of people to get a tattoo very similar in the same place? So now a load of the tramp stamp and slag tag brigade will go for the "CC rose upgrade". Just wished when it came to tattoos people would use a bit more imagination.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That tatt goes right into the cheeks, just think, the artist would have had to spread them lovely cheeks and look at and smell her starfish and snatch for many many hours! :ohmy: :D :banana:

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
That tatt goes right into the cheeks, just think, the artist would have had to spread them lovely cheeks and look at and smell her starfish and snatch for many many hours! :ohmy: :D :banana:

Can you imagine the excitement of phoning your mates after work that night?

"You're not going to believe this but I've had Cheryl Cole's arse out in my studio today. I've seen her rusty bullet hole, her clopper, the lot."

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It makes her look like she should be in a travelling freak show. She should have had a mass of testosterone and grown a beard, at least she could a, still get her publicit,y and b, shave it off when she realised how awful it looked.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Can you imagine the excitement of phoning your mates after work that night?

"You're not going to believe this but I've had Cheryl Cole's arse out in my studio today. I've seen her rusty bullet hole, her clopper, the lot."

I think I would just stick a video camera on a tripod each day and take the footage down the pub each night and get free beer off anyone that wants a look! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here