Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona Home Games

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
I'm off to Barcelona for the weekend next month and was thinking of taking in their game against Sevilla. I've not been to Barcelona before, let alone the Nou Camp, so not sure about the availability of tickets and if they're available on the day, best places to sit, etc., etc.

All (practical) advice welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Groupon usually do Barca tickets but it is tied in with hotels, which you presumably already have. Take a look though.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
very easy to book on official web site and you can print off you own paper ticket at home , also much cheaper than inflated prices in city through tourist outlets with a coach and guide for about double price - avoid !

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Went there for my Stag do last year. We got tickets for the Bilbao game on the day - que was around 30-45mins. There were 10 of us were split up around the stadium (in groups of 2-3) Think the most that was paid was £125 for a ticket which was right along pitch side.
One tip was that to use credit cards at the stadium you needed to show a further ID (driving license/passport).

Oh and K/O times can be changed at last minute apparently,

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All tickets plus €2.50 per ticket "service fee" and you still have to print your own tickets. Cheapest seats for the upcoming Sevilla match seem to be €81, but don't forget to add on the service fee as it's not included in the published ticket price.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I went for the Levante game the other week (we were on holiday an hour from Barca so spent the Sunday there). We booked online a few days before the game although in Barca on the day there seemed to be a fair few people buying from the ticket box thing on Las Ramblas on the day

This was the view from my €61 seat:
1148991_10153141109150716_595199336_n.jpg

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Champions League games are the best to go to as they locals aren't interested. We watched them v Spartak last September when there was "only" 80k in attendance. Tickets available on the official website or from official outlets all over the city.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
tickets normally go one sale the friday before the game. Just go to stadium and get one or from theticket office in the city. Its only Madrid you need to worry about it selling out for.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Champions League games are the best to go to as they locals aren't interested. We watched them v Spartak last September when there was "only" 80k in attendance. Tickets available on the official website or from official outlets all over the city.

Why wouldn't they be interested in Champions League?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have Barca stopped losing regular season games?

Malaga were 8/1 to beat them on Sunday.
I left well alone, having no knowledge of La Liga, but surely 8/1+ is a pretty big price in a '3 horse race'.

Or are they not bothered about 'away from home, early in the season, European hang over, injuries, etc' that can effect the Premier League big boys.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
They lost twice all last season in the league, Stat Brother, scoring 115 goals in the process. They opened this campaign with a 7-0 home win, 6-0 up at half time. It's hardly worth bothering with them unless you're using them only to bump up an accumulator – 8/1 is not uncommon for their oppos, especially at the Nou Camp, but you just won't collect, ever - or as near as damn it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I went for the Levante game the other week (we were on holiday an hour from Barca so spent the Sunday there). We booked online a few days before the game although in Barca on the day there seemed to be a fair few people buying from the ticket box thing on Las Ramblas on the day

This was the view from my €61 seat:
1148991_10153141109150716_595199336_n.jpg

I was on holiday about an hour from Barcelona at the same time.

I have no idea what got in to me not to try and get a ticket. :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They lost twice all last season in the league, Stat Brother, scoring 115 goals in the process. They opened this campaign with a 7-0 home win, 6-0 up at half time. It's hardly worth bothering with them unless you're using them only to bump up an accumulator – 8/1 is not uncommon for their oppos, especially at the Nou Camp, but you just won't collect, ever - or as near as damn it.
Ta muchly.

8/1 seems somewhat tight against those stats.

They almost make me look fondly at the Premier League.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
In the photo above I sat right at the top of the 3rd tier in the distance. What I wasn't expecting was how high up and how steep the rake of seating would be. Very impressive but flippin 'eck if you feel inclined towards vertigo I'd sit somewhere lower down. Players were like wee little ants.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Book on-line via the Barca website - when I went last year I just had to show my printed receipt and passport and collected them from the ground before doing the stadium tour the day before. Whatever you do make sure you do the tour - it's well worth it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here