Ivor Gislasun
Mick Ferguson
Sam Volkes
Savage

The list goes on

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Craig Davies.

I really thought he would bang them in for us as he has everywhere else in his career wrong place at the wrong time or just shit, I guess we will never know.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? The thread title says players who "turned out to be cack"??

Liam Brady recommendation I believe, who wouldn't have been excited back in those days? A South American striker rated highly by the Arsenal youth team coach who was a legend when here?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Waiting for someone to say CMS... :facepalm:

In recent times, I can think of Stephen Dobbie, Ryan Harley (I thought he'd be brilliant, especially after his goal vs Posh), Christian Baz, etc.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Waiting for someone to say CMS... :facepalm:

In recent times, I can think of Stephen Dobbie, Ryan Harley (I thought he'd be brilliant, especially after his goal vs Posh), Christian Baz, etc.

Were you really excited when we signed two unknown players from Argentina? I honestly thought they would be plop and well they were.

When we signed Dobbie I was gutted, A lot of people on here seemed happy with it and I couldnt understand why apart from a couple of Youtube clips.

Harley was never an exciting signing, just another midfielder who might be alright.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Liam Brady recommendation I believe, who wouldn't have been excited back in those days? A South American striker rated highly by the Arsenal youth team coach who was a legend when here?

It was more that I was shocked that the poster considered the player to be cack!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here