Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ipswich away

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Ipswich Tickets On Sale click on link at the bottem for prices

PUBLISHED
19:43 26th August 2013
Tickets to Albion’s match against Ipswich Town at Portman Road, on Saturday 28th September, are on sale now.

Initially tickets will be available to season-ticket holders (Gold and Silver) from Monday 26th August at 9am online only. Tickets will be available via all methods from Monday 2nd September at 9am

Tickets for Seagulls Priority Platinum members will automatically be processed and despatched.

Tickets will then go on sale to Bronze, Blue and Young Seagulls Plus members via all methods from Tuesday 3rd September 9am.

Subject to availability, tickets will then go on general sale, online from Tuesday 3rd September at 5pm and via all methods from Wednesday 4th September 9am.

Supporters can purchase tickets online, via the ticketline – 0844 327 1901- or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

If tickets do not sell out, they will come off sale on Thursday 26th September at 5pm.

Any unsold tickets may be made available on the day, but fans are strongly advised to buy in advance whenever possible and reminded it is only possible to add loyalty points (10) for advance purchases via the Albion ticket office.

Click here for full ticket information, including prices.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/ipswich-tickets-on-sale-1011514.aspx#yZW36ie4K5UBYSo5.99

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
7 tkts purchased we are going large on this one

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
was going to go to this, but £34 i dont think i will

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Sod the expense, I'm in :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It has gone down in price I am sure it was £37 last year or the year before

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were Category A last season (presumably only because it was on New Year's Day) so it was £37. This year we are Category B so it's £32.50. The price hasn't changed.

In my view it has as £37 and now £32.50

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The programme states £27. Why has it changed? Psychologically that fiver makes a big difference because it becomes £30something rather than £20something.

I will be there with a Norwich supporting mate who plans on wearing a classic Norwich shirt, which should be fun.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It hasn't, we've just changed categories. Ipswich continue to be one of only one or two clubs in this division with more disgraceful prices than us.

:ohmy:

How can you argue the price of the tickets has not changed. Seriously. No doubt you are on a bit of a wind up, but come on, you just look stupid.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Was going to go but the railway network is majorly ****ed on this day for anyone travelling from the north. No trains between Newark and Peterborough, and also no trains between Peterborough and Ely.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Count yourselves lucky. They charged Leeds fans £43, so they were saying on Twitter.

Seems outrageous to me. Why should Leeds fans, no matter how arrogant some of them are, pay more than others to watch Ipswich Town?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Count yourselves lucky. They charged Leeds fans £43, so they were saying on Twitter.

Seems outrageous to me. Why should Leeds fans, no matter how arrogant some of them are, pay more than others to watch Ipswich Town?

Pretty sure we paid something like £38 to visit Leeds last season so I'd be tempted to charge them the same to visit the Amex.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having done a little digging, I think the £43 was a pay on the gate price, and that cheaper seats were available in advance. But it's still rubbish for a seat in the oldest, ugliest stand at Portman Road.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The programme states £27. Why has it changed? Psychologically that fiver makes a big difference because it becomes £30something rather than £20something.

I will be there with a Norwich supporting mate who plans on wearing a classic Norwich shirt, which should be fun.

I'm guessing reading isn't your strong suit. Those prices were for the Seagulls Travel coach. Look at the games further down - do you really think Donny is going to be £38!?

On your other point, you're probably going to get a kicking.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Just bought 4 tickets (1 adult and 3 kids) plus train fare for the 4 of us at £50 return :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here