Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missile World Cup

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So, Who is going to strike first and who will win?

Syria, Iran, China & Russia are sure to be right up there but the Americans and ourselves are likely make the early running. Oh god it's going to kick off isn't it :(

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The Yanks are making a statement in a few minutes. It's live on Sky News. Looking forward to this one

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Traditionally, the Ruskies have a large squad to pick from but no real, what I would call, 'stars'. They will always set out their stall to sit back early doors.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't expect North Korea to sit waiting on the touchline, if there is a chance of a futile and pointless waste of human life, they'll want in .

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I can see the Germans staying quiet but then BOOM! and surprise everyone with their fire power

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In answer to Ernest's post, it's because we are deluded and still think us as some world power.

As for haig saying we can take action without un agreement......yes that is a really sensible idea William...let's piss the Russians/ Chinese/ and everyone else off....you buffoon! He Makes me ashamed to be a Yorkshireman.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
This situation is scary. China/Russia getting involved backing the Syrians and the Nightmare scenario could become reality. :facepalm: :eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
.....and in retaliation, the Russians switch off the gas tap and the Arab world switch off the oil tap.

This is an Arab issue and they should sort it out themselves

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
In answer to Ernest's post, it's because we are deluded and still think us as some world power.

As for haig saying we can take action without un agreement......yes that is a really sensible idea William...let's piss the Russians/ Chinese/ and everyone else off....you buffoon! He Makes me ashamed to be a Yorkshireman.

I've never took Hague seriously since he got caught with a young male 'friend' sharing a bed to save money

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Why are we getting involved ?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing " - Edmund Burke

Great Britain still has a lot of influence in the world and we cannot stand by and let Assad use WMD.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
This is a Cold War era proxy war waiting to happen. Terrifying in one sense and I'm generally not an interventionist, but the gassing of children passes the mark, IMO.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing " - Edmund Burke

Great Britain still has a lot of influence in the world and we cannot stand by and let Assad use WMD.

There's no proof he did......propaganda...propaganda......IT'S NOT OUR WAR.....HERE WE GO AGAIN, WE'VE LEARNT NOTHING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here