Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Millwall saturday ..................

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Will be different. Am I right in thinking we haven't played them at the amex on a Saturday yet ? Lets face it they are not shrinking violets and will parade round like they own the place. Plenty of pissed up Albion will be more than happy to challenge this so will certainly be better atmosphere round town than normal.

Looking forward to it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
young men in overexpensive clothes shouting "miiiiiiiiiiill......" and acting hard.....then later in the evening they go home to their wives and kids...... ...most strange......

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
young men in overexpensive clothes shouting "miiiiiiiiiiill......" and acting hard.....then later in the evening they go home to their wives and kids...... ...most strange......

obviously not been out on a friday or saturday main drag anytown ....just delete the mmmmiiiii aspect.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Young men, plenty over 45s will be doing the same.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Will be different. Am I right in thinking we haven't played them at the amex on a Saturday yet ? Lets face it they are not shrinking violets and will parade round like they own the place. Plenty of pissed up Albion will be more than happy to challenge this so will certainly be better atmosphere round town than normal.

Looking forward to it.

Challenge??:glare:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Millwall and 'fake' clothing would have been more accurate.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am hoping to get crew together and run the wall again!....after Pilates and my decaf skinny cappuccino of course.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here