Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late to your seats...

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I have got to get this off my chest. Why do people pay to watch the game and end up getting to their seats 5-10 mins after ko and or late for the second half.
People complain about fans leaving early but this has to be just as bad? Gets right on my wick!

What do you think?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Give me some transfer gossip............then I'll tell you what I think about late sitters.

Fair trade if you ask me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I have got to get this off my chest. Why do people pay to watch the game and end up getting to their seats 5-10 mins after ko and or late for the second half.
People complain about fans leaving early but this has to be just as bad? Gets right on my wick!

What do you think?

Mine too! The game kicks off at 3pm or 7.45pm, not 3.10pm or 7.50pm..... If it was the theatre you wouldn't be allowed in.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

What do you think?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so boring.......YAAAAAAAAAWN LOL

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so boring.......YAAAAAAAAAWN

you must be one of them then. why don't you just get there early and start creating the atmosphere before the games kicked off

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
not long to wait now!

Now you've got me excited..........and I need more!

As to late sitters in the East Stand,.................. agreed, don't understand it myself.

If you want to know my thoughts about late sitters in the other three stands then I need more transfer info. :whistle:

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I think this is a good point.

An argument can be made about leaving early to avoid crowds (although I disagree with it and hate it), but getting to seats late is worse. Ground should be packed before kick off, no excuses.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I think this is a good point.

An argument can be made about leaving early to avoid crowds (although I disagree with it and hate it), but getting to seats late is worse. Ground should be packed before kick off, no excuses.

spot on.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
People always find something to moan about.

The way I see it, they've paid for their seat, they can do pretty much what they want with it but stand on it.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
People always find something to moan about.

The way I see it, they've paid for their seat, they can do pretty much what they want with it but stand on it.

why would you pay for a seat and not sit in it for the whole game this is my point?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

What do you think?

People all over the world starving, adults and children being gassed to death in Syria, are you really upset about people sitting down late at a football match.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
People all over the world starving, adults and children being gassed to death in Syria, are you really upset about people sitting down late at a football match.

heavy

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why would you pay for a seat and not sit in it for the whole game this is my point?
Why would you walk out of your job, just to guarantee getting to a football match 10 minutes early?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
we moved seats now, but first season there was a bunch of about 6 or 7 in front of us, who stat right at end of their row, who nearly always got to their seats 10mins late after ko, left 5mins before half time to get a drink, then get back 5mins late after half time from their drink, and left few times in between all that to go for a piss. every time they got up the whole row had to stand up to let them past, people moaning didnt seem to bother them, getting pissed and probably coked up was first, football was second. it pissed us off, must of really pissed their actual row of haha

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here