Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000's of red shirts at Cardiff...

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
The club (chairman) changed to red because he said it was lucky. They got promoted. Hard to argue that one.
Not sure how it would feel if the beloved blue was changed mind you.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The club (chairman) changed to red because he said it was lucky. They got promoted. Hard to argue that one.
Not sure how it would feel if the beloved blue was changed mind you.

Maybe we could keep the blue stripes within our strip and change the white ones for the 'luckier' red option? That'd look great!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
T'was very red behind the goal nearest us, down there, and seemed quite blue up the other end.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Maybe we could keep the blue stripes within our strip and change the white ones for the 'luckier' red option? That'd look great!
:lolol:

I was quite surprised they were still selling blue shirts in the club shop last week (I was there for the international, the tickets were comps)....on another note my sons U9 football team has been chosen to do the guard of honour for the Cardiff V Manchester United match in November. That could be a tricky one for him, he's Brighton through and through!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
still alot of blue there, but i still cant believe a chairman would come in a change a clubs badge and shirt colour, its a massive thing. i guess being a welsh club its a little less drastic with the red dragon and red being the colour of the welsh national side.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Fans would forgive absolutely ANYTHING if it meant promotion to the promised land of the Premier League.

Even if we had to wear red & blue stripes, or 'halves' as Palarse seem to be wearing this season.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Fans would forgive absolutely ANYTHING if it meant promotion to the promised land of the Premier League.

Even if we had to wear red & blue stripes, or 'halves' as Palarse seem to be wearing this season.

Not me. But then I'm not bothered about going up.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Cardiff had a protest march from the city center to the ground over the changing of the colour before the game today.

image c.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here