I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sounds crazy but I think it might be.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Best all round forward display ive seen for many a year yesterday , his hold up play was sublime and his defensive workrate was right up there with a fit CMS , if he stays fit he will bag 25+ goals this season with a good figure of those with his head , whats quite interesting ive noticed he seems to score the difficult headers far better than the what seem straight forward chances he has had .

A quality header of the ball for sure , world class ? not yet no but has the potential for sure.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He had absolutely no right to score that header yesterday, there was no pace on the ball and it was slightly behind him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2 wins on the trot and this is what we get :lolol:

No...this is based on seeing him from when he first joined. Ignore the rest of his game, the question "is his heading ability world class?" is a perfectly fair, valid and logical one. Certainly the best headerer of the ball Brighton have ever had.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No...this is based on seeing him from when he first joined. Ignore the rest of his game, the question "is his heading ability world class?" is a perfectly fair, valid and logical one. Certainly the best headerer of the ball Brighton have ever had.

Someone's going to suggest he makes the Argentina squad if we beat Millwall arnt they.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Someone's going to suggest he makes the Argentina squad if we beat Millwall arnt they.

No. Again, no link to the recent games.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Could give Ince a lesson he's the worlds worst!!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
seeing his goal against Burnley and thinking back to the one's at Elland Road,did get me thinking this morning actually

have we had a better centre forward than him in the air?

Spider was tall,but don't remember him being that great

Fred Binney & Kevin Bremner we're decent

Wardy & Garry Nelson did the biz on the deck

up until this fella Ulloa,must be Zamora

he's a brilliant addition to the squad no doubt and could make up the difference from last season

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He is as good as any with his head, if he was as lethal with his feet he'd be at one of Europe's top clubs.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Could give Ince a lesson he's the worlds worst!!

Ince can be a quality heading on occasion but like everything else he does, he can be a bit raw. With practise he'll get better, look what's happened with Bridcutt, beating Zigic to the ball last season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here