Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were OG who would you sign before the close of the transfer window?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I would go for;

Bakary Sako - Wolves striker v highly regarded by their fans, won player of the season last year and is definitely top end championship quality

Liam Trotter - Millwall midfield powerhouse would compliment our existing midfielders perfectly

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Dec 29, 2011
Disagree the right type of player will only add strength to the squad. Trotter is a class act

So how much would he be? Probably around £2m. Look at the quality we could bring in from the Spanish league with £2m (Ulloa).

He would be fighting for a spot against Lopez, Agustien, Andrews and Crofts. This is the one area we are relatively strong at, why spend the rest of our budget making it stronger when we could really do with another striker, winger and/or defender?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Roger Johnson from Wolves and Billy Sharp

Wouldn't touch Roger Johnson. Turned up drunk for training and now training on his own. Not the kind of player we want at the Albion.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
So how much would he be? Probably around £2m. Look at the quality we could bring in from the Spanish league with £2m (Ulloa).

He would be fighting for a spot against Lopez, Agustien, Andrews and Crofts. This is the one area we are relatively strong at, why spend the rest of our budget making it stronger when we could really do with another striker, winger and/or defender?

Sako would be my first choice. Trotter only if further funds are available

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Another rumour at the ground yesterday from an insider is that we're talking to Wolves about signing Wolves centre forward KEVIN DOYLE image.jpg

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said elsewhere, we'll know how close CMS is to full fitness by the end of the week, due to the quality of striker that comes in.
If we splash big money CMS is still a way off, if we get a 'cheap' option CMS will be on the bench soon.

We won't sign a midfielder, but at least one is off, we have too many.

I hope anyone else that comes in is unheard of, I love a good whhoooo

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Loan striker needed. Back up goalkeeper would be good. The test depends on movement out of the club

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ross McCormack for me. Would work very well with Ulloa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here