Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Station - New Food Vendor ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I noticed a new food vendor at Falmer just before you walked up the stairs over the track - they may have been there before however today was my 1st home game of the season.

I had thought the club banned these just like the previous burger van anyway will they be and more importantly anyone buy anything of them and what was it like ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He was in a canvas gazebo awning selling hot dogs. I was on the platform so go near to buy one.

The club didn't ban the previous vendor. He forgot to renew his planning permission or whatever he needed from the council to ply his trade.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
It's Munch Mobile, the original, and best, coffee van expanding. They seemed a bit streched today, but I am sure will get it sorted quickly.

Jul 7, 2003
I think Beach Hut is talking about another small vendor who has popped up near the steps - not the usual mobile kiosk that was by the main station entrance. Don'tknow if it is the same people but from what I have seen it sells sausage rolls, crisps, drinks etc. Probably quite useful for those heading back to the car parks after a match.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Beach Hut is talking about another small vendor who has popped up near the steps - not the usual mobile kiosk that was by the main station entrance. Don'tknow if it is the same people but from what I have seen it sells sausage rolls, crisps, drinks etc. Probably quite useful for those heading back to the car parks after a match.

Thank you, yes I am referring to them by the steps as you walk over the track to the Amex.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The day will come,hopefully not too far away, when there will be a burger wagon on the walk from the station to the ground either owned by or contracted to BHA or their caterers. It is just a matter of time probably when a new council is elected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here