Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pies

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
IMAG0372.jpg north stand 10 min before KO, I think it was ment to be chicken & something

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Took it back, given another, marginally better, ate some, binned the rest , didn't want to miss the KO

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The pies for me have been on a decline since the first season. I've always gone for the Steak and Ale and in the first season they were the best. Full of steak and plenty of flavour with a delicious crust that crumbled which showed how freshly made it was.

Last season was disappointing in it's flavour, the one I tried today tasted burnt, hardly any steak in it and the crust wasn't edible. I'm not going to get a pie next time, I'll see what else to have instead!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today pie was great as usual.

The only draw back was, I asked for molten lava and it was a little hotter than expected.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Took it back, given another, marginally better, ate some, binned the rest , didn't want to miss the KO

You ARE allowed to take pies to your seat you know!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hearty congrats to East Upper Concourse at the furthest end toward the North, pies were cooking when I went prematch so got a burger and then a pie after full time. Washed down with a lame Strongbow and a natter before moving off to the North concourse to meet some other fellows and discuss the events of the match. No North Stand queue, speedy if bored service and walked on to a train after. Lovely, and exactly the experience Uncle Paul wants us to have.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Me and Mrs Earle and Earle Jr aged 27 were approached in WSL concourse by Louise, the self described Piglets Pies Pink fairy who was indeed a vision in pink. She was asking for opinions on the pies. Mrs Earle had the chicken and ham whilst me and Jr tried the lamb hotpot. For the second successive matcg we had to agree that the pies were back to their original high standards of plump, well cooked tasty pies rather than rhe thin dried out crusty pies they had started to become. She explained it was down to the way they were being cooked and the problems of new staff who only worked 20 odd matches a year and after training were suddenly faced with 000's of hungry fans to feed. Full marks for being front of house getting the views of the punters and top marks for the pies.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Hey sigull you must have had the pie i actually returned earlier. Disgusting, burnt, no flavour.
Never again.
How difficult is it to produce standard pies!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here