Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fail

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am very disappointed with Palace so far this season, I have been expecting them not only to lose but ship LOADS of goals. Must do better.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I am very disappointed with Palace so far this season, I have been expecting them not only to lose but ship LOADS of goals. Must do better.

Umm..think Albion have shown how to come back from having lost their first two games, huh?
But our Burnley are coming up, Sunderland at home..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Umm..think Albion have shown how to come back from having lost their first two games, huh?

Hope not :wink:

We were unlucky not to get anything from our first two games, can you say the same?.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Didn't they manage a draw away at Southampton today? Although Southampton are no Palace eh!!!

:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lovely to see kindly Chamakh jump out of the way to allow the Stoke player a free shot for the winning goal. :thumbsup:

albionite

May 20, 2009
It is nice after they have had 2 defeats and us 2 wins there is not a nigel insight infesting this board

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Cant wait for Chelsea Palarse, Man Utd Palarse, Man City Palarse, Arsenal Palarse etc etc !!!!
Goal fest ha ha ha ha !!! Im actually getting a lob here !!! ha ha :blush:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ha ha palace tools ....

Every defeat means less palace goonage on here :guitar:

gloating gimps.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
That's it, last Palarse thread I'm looking at this season, end of, total flounce, ****ing over it frankly. last count I had 33 of the ****ers on my ignore list. Is this North Stand Chat or some johnny come Palarse toss board? Humph.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here