Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk FC Thread 2013/14

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Figured our friends Whitehawk deserve their own thread to track their progress as they enter the 6th tier of English football for the first ever time.

The won 2-6 today, after 2 games without a point or a goal.

Some bloke called Mills netted 5! Good stuff, gonna head down there this coming bank holiday Monday I think in their game against Dover, should be decent.

What are the prices? I'm guessing it will be something standard like a tenner to get in or maybe a dozen, which isn't too bad.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Figured our friends Whitehawk deserve their own thread to track their progress as they enter the 6th tier of English football for the first ever time.

The won 2-6 today, after 2 games without a point or a goal.

Some bloke called Mills netted 5! Good stuff, gonna head down there this coming bank holiday Monday I think in their game against Dover, should be decent.

What are the prices? I'm guessing it will be something standard like a tenner to get in or maybe a dozen, which isn't too bad.

Going myself, should be good.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Any Sussex club gets my backing. Until we moved to the Amex they were my nearest team so it's good to see them doing so well.

Former Albion striker Nathan Elder is currently at Dover. Always quite liked him here which in itself probably shows you how far we've come in the last 5 years or so.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
1-0 DEFEAT at home to Dover today, the goal was a penalty just after half an hour, didn't end up going but it sounds like a frustrating defeat.

What a strange start to the season they've had.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thought they would be ok at this level , might need to bolster the squad with a few more quality players to compete and avoid dropping back down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here