Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley fans don't like our ground

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If they don't like our ground, I dread to think what they think of Turf Moor....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
To be fair the internet IS shit at the AMEX , and we don't have a cricket ground attached to ours so we can have a cheeky beer in the pavillion before the match and...

... well that's about it that's good about Burnley (and I'm not sure the Internets that great up there either).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Soulless stadium", but that had nothing to do with only 607 away fans turning up.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Chatting to a few in the queue for a train after the game and they were only complimentary about the Amex. We're very impressed, and also absolutely astounded that our crowd was as much as 26,000 for a championship game, saying they could only dream of figures anywhere near that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What comes around goes around, they got lucky two seasons ago when were down to 9 men so early and they only just managed to scrape a 1-0. I don't care if the 2nd yellow was possibly dodgy their keeper should have walked in the 1st half.

I think I heard their fans once in the whole game.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
They whinge about the booking that got their keeper sent off? They seem to have forgotten the crap decision the ref made regarding a blatant sending off in the 1st half.

Loved the moment at the end of the game when that fat Burnley fan made a bee line for some of the South standers and ended up falling into the dividing netting.

What a Cock!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its always like this when a team loses. I bet Crystal Palace supporters love the place.

:wink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well you learn something new on this site every day. Who would have thought they have the internet in Burnley?

On another point who is hard_bloke? step forward if you are an NSCer.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It must have been a shock to their system after the palatial surroundings at Turd Moor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In fairness it must be fairly disconcerting if you:-

Travel 400 miles.
Turn up a football stadium in the arse end of nowhere.
Have a nice pie and pint.

Only to find out the seats are more comfortable than what you have in your lounge, back home.

That's a seriously soul destroying trip back up north.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here