Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milwall

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looking like cannon fodder this season, I'll be disappointed if we don't thump them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought they had made some very shrewd signings, Nicky Bailey and Richard Chaplow especially. Not clicked for them just yet, but I reckon they'll be comfortably midtable with the capability of causing an upset or two along the way. We should beat them comfortably.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought they had made some very shrewd signings, Nicky Bailey and Richard Chaplow especially. Not clicked for them just yet, but I reckon they'll be comfortably midtable with the capability of causing an upset or two along the way. We should beat them comfortably.

Agreed. Bailey was great for Boro against us one game, thought he'd be a good signing. Goals is where they'll struggle I reckon. She says, hoping it doesn't come back to bite her on the arse next week...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agreed. Bailey was great for Boro against us one game, thought he'd be a good signing. Goals is where they'll struggle I reckon. She says, hoping it doesn't come back to bite her on the arse next week...

You have rolled the dice there. Keogh loves scoring at the Amex, and Morison is handy as well. Your mate David Forde is still in goal for them though, so we've got half a chance!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All I know is that the atmosphere will be absolutely VILE.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Ah yes, I confess I'd forgotten they'd signed Morison back. On paper a very decent signing. As you say, Keogh also has a track record against us (even for Scunthorpe, I think??).

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
They've put on some inspired displays at the Amex, backed by a big following. We should beat them easy but not banking on it.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Agreed. Bailey was great for Boro against us one game, thought he'd be a good signing. ...
Totally agree, in a game when everyone was expecting Emnes to be 'flairtastic', it was Bailey who ran the midfield for them, I was hoping Gus was going to put a bid in for him.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
They bulked up the midfield impressively and completely forgot about up top. Morrison is ok, but I mean Jermaine Easter, FFS.
Useless. Will barely manage 40 goals between them all year.

Home win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here