Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's wrong with sound in WSU?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Was alright for first two seasons.
Now our group in row L can make out b****r all.
Can't hear any announcements, substitutions etc. clearly. Sounds like tuning a radio station.Any others notice the same?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It is fine in front of G/H... but ridiculously loud music at half time when you just want to talk to your friends is thoroughly irritating.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Yep. Wasn't so bad today, or maybe just getting used to it, but just seems like another thing which was right but has now been tampered with.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Yep. Sound has been terrible last few games. Its not just that the volume seems lower but also that the bass and treble have changed. Hopefully someone at the club will sort it ready for next match.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
yep, in D and can never make out what is being said....just seems to be a rumbling noise or two...at least they have the half-times back up on the scoreboard!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Near the front of the WSU before kick off it was ear splitting, I could not hear what anyone around me was saying.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
All the building works messed up the acoustics somewhat - I'm North Stand and first season and a bit you could hear decent away support given it some , now you really can't hear a thing (watched Sheffield Wednesday last season bounce around like nutters but not a peep out of them for example)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here