Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of the match..

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
While I have no problem at all with Ulloa getting mom today, deservedly so although I thought Ince was edging it first half. Why is this decision made after 80mins??? Anything can happen in the last 10mins plus stoppage time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought that too, ridiculously early. in fact, it was worse than that because the decision must have been made a couple of minutes earlier, Perhaps as so many people leave with 10 mins to go, that's the end of the game as far as the club is concerned

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ulloa for me, just because he scored one, and what he did to set up Crofts was incredible. That wins games for me, but Ince and Crofts both worthy of a mention. Ward looked tidy, Greer solid at the back. Buckley did well and worked hard I thought. Good team performance, but Ulloa MOTM for sure

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Would have picked Buckley myself. Seeks like he was working hard all match, best I've seen from him in a whole.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I said the same to my mate when they announced it on 80 minutes, anything could've happened in the last 10.
However as someone has already stated, people leave early and hordes were leaving from the 82nd minute mark when there was still 8 minutes to play plus 5 stoppage time.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
I would think that it was one of the most obvious MOM as nobody else came close to him in his performance, not that anybody played badly.

Agreed. Ulloa was a class above :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ulloa for me, just because he scored one, and what he did to set up Crofts was incredible. That wins games for me, but Ince and Crofts both worthy of a mention. Ward looked tidy, Greer solid at the back. Buckley did well and worked hard I thought. Good team performance, but Ulloa MOTM for sure

Agree with all of this. UTA

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would have picked Buckley myself. Seeks like he was working hard all match, best I've seen from him in a whole.

That must be a wind up, Buckley was nowhere near his best today, good cross for the goal but little else of note. At least 5 other players were better than him today.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i wouldnt worry about it too much, its awarded by someone in a corporate lounge and usually goes to a goal scorer, regardless of the input of less glamourous positions. core supporters and, most importantly the manager, have thier own opinions that count. or put another way, its a bit of fun, not to be taken too seriously.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spanish Len deserved the MOM award.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ulloa was fantastic today. He's looking more like our version of Michu every day, and I'm sure would be able to cut it in the Premiership as well.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I said the same to my mate when they announced it on 80 minutes, anything could've happened in the last 10.
However as someone has already stated, people leave early and hordes were leaving from the 82nd minute mark when there was still 8 minutes to play plus 5 stoppage time.

In all fairness, absolutely nothing did happen in the last 10-15 minutes :lolol:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Agree with this...apart from one mistake Calde had a good game too...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here