Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Augustein shakes hands with ref

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
Quite a funny moment i thought when Augustein shook hands with ref when he was leaving pitch after being subbed. That's it...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Comedy moment of the match was without a shadow of doubt Crofts running into the referee. absolutely floored him :lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
was odd! i thought he was MOTM today. superb player

I never had him down as a MOTM contender but thought he had a good game now he's starting to look a bit fitter, Can see him being an important player for us this season.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
MOTM? Surely that was Ulloa. I like the cut of Kemi's gib mind you, the odd Bambi on ice moment excepted.

Ulloa then Calderon for me, although I thought that both Agustien and Ince were looking far more assured than they had previously.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
A close call between Ulloa and Crofts who was EVERYWHERE, in all the Burnley players' faces for every ball and scored a goal too! I think Ulloa scrapes it because of his assist plus his goal.

The bloke behind us keeps loudly calling Ince by the name Kemy (Agustien) and vice-versa, wrong every time. He went very very quiet when Agustien came off! He also thought that Buckley provided the cross to Crofts for the first goal and it was on our side of the pitch right under our noses too! :facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was nice to see the right player picked by the sponsors for once. Ulloa was MOM all day long. Prem class.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
The ref was shocking 2day, he got in the way of the ball twice, floored Crofts :lolol:, should of given red a card to the keeper, the bloke made countless bad decisions. geeeeeez

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here