Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Won EVERYTHING in the air today.

That is all.

I may be wrong but I think there is a difference in the coaching, no doubt in training but also pre match and half time when the discs are set out and the bench are worked rather than aimlessly kicking the ball to one another.

Prior to the Newport game, David (I think) was kicking high balls for GG to head whilst the coach was jumping with him to pressurise.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Won EVERYTHING in the air today.

That is all.

Don't agree at all, thought he struggled with the diagonal cross field ball in the first half. In fact I thought Vokes won most of the kicks down the middle.

Greer was fantastic at Birmingham, but was average today IMO............ but, can't argue with another clean sheet.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I may be wrong but I think there is a difference in the coaching, no doubt in training but also pre match and half time when the discs are set out and the bench are worked rather than aimlessly kicking the ball to one another.

Prior to the Newport game, David (I think) was kicking high balls for GG to head whilst the coach was jumping with him to pressurise.

I was quite impressed with the way our subs are worked at half time compared to the Burnley subs who were spending as much time talking as popping a few balls around to each other.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
thought he had a good game. Commanding at the back. Good organisation and good passing.
No he didnt win everything but he and Upson are an exceptional partnership

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
thought he had a good game. Commanding at the back. Good organisation and good passing.
No he didnt win everything but he and Upson are an exceptional partnership

Good post, agree completely

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here