Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's great watching work in progress.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm loving watching The OsCAR very slowly learn to drive.

We were so much better today, but still nowhere near the finished article.
There's still plenty more to come, it's going to be chinstroketastic for the rest of 2013.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Very impressed by how crisp our passing is looking under Oscar. As you say still a work in progress and I'm not expecing us to pull up any trees this season but it looks very promising for the future.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another small improvement on the Birmingham game , excellent viewing really - very Bambi-esque still but get's fans looking forward to the next match again and that can only be a good thing :)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Everyone seems to be gradually gelling, the passing is looking sharper, there's less hoofing and our attacks are looking more clinical, all very encouraging.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It’s a privilege to be witness to this historic transition with Oscar, win lose or draw, we are playing with purpose rather than caution. Even in our wildest dreams we could not have ever hoped for a better appointment.

For Blooms a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All this positivity is freaking me out! Am i on the wrong website?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The football under Poyet was fantastic, let's not do this stupid thing of looking back and thinking it was awful. It wasn't.

RESPECT the man who made the change. Oscar only has half a job because Gus did the hardest part.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I noticed the players spend far less time on the ball then with Poyet. We played 2/3 touch football throughout the whole game. Fantastic to watch.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The football under Poyet was fantastic, let's not do this stupid thing of looking back and thinking it was awful. It wasn't.

RESPECT the man who made the change. Oscar only has half a job because Gus did the hardest part.
Whilst you may have a point, let's not get to the stage where even if Oscar does achieve, say, promotion, he doesn't get the credit for it.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Sounds like the football has more zip to it. However, our slow football got us to 4th last season, we progress like that under Oscar then great :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here