Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Buckley was excellent today - back to what we saw at the start of last season. Why are you asking about his work rate?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He did have a good work rate today.

I wasn't serious. I thought he had one of his better games today although it's been a long time coming.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He did have a good work rate today.

I wasn't serious. I thought he had one of his better games today although it's been a long time coming.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We should play our best winger as a winger. What a cross for the Ulloa goal.
I can't help thinking he's keeping CMS' place warm when he's playing near to Ulloa.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Thought he was good today along with everyone except Spanish Dave.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The cross for Ulloas goal was a thing of beauty

briref

Aug 12, 2008
Buckley was excellent today - back to what we saw at the start of last season. Why are you asking about his work rate?

because I have some very annoying person in my ear hole for best part of 2 hours saying the most ridiculous things,

buckley's work rate is always top of the list

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I can't help thinking he's keeping CMS' place warm when he's playing near to Ulloa.

Same here. He said on Radio Sussex that he used to play behind the striker which is probably why he's there, but he shone when he was (briefly) in his more usual right wing position.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thought he looked much better than previous games - somewhere apporaching his best.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Put in a good shift as opposed to Spanish Dave who looked out of sorts however he was a slow burner last season and then look what happened.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Today we saw the good Buckley, but the bad LuaLua.

To be fair to Lua Lua I'm not sure that he had much in terms of service. There were no diagonal balls for him to run on to, more usually the ball was moved from right to left across the defence then passed to Lua Lua, by which time he was being marked and not able to go very far.

On the plus side, I think that Lua Lua passed more this game than he managed all of last season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here