Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's so REFRESHING

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
To have a manager who doesn't use his entire post match interview to moan about the referees week-in, week-out.

Oscar-Garcia :bowdown: :bowdown:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
One of the best aspects of Garcia's management so far. He's had as much reason to complain in his first five games as most bosses get in five months so the dignified silence engenders great respect. I'm sure it's one reason the fans have taken to him.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Errrr, two of the first three games the Argus report on the post-match Garcia interview was headlined "Garcia: Goal was handball".

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Errrr, two of the first three games the Argus report on the post-match Garcia interview was headlined "Garcia: Goal was handball".

That's more the Argus than Garcia. I have listened to all his post match interviews and he does not criticise the refs. He seems to accept it and just get on with things. As the OP said, refreshing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

And that's because the Argus are still in poyet mode where the only option is to moan and blame others for your inadequacies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The OsCAR is in motion however if he did moan about the ref he had every right to that was a red for their keeper in the 1st half.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought Gus had returned for the last 20 minutes :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Prosper with Oscar!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
With our back line that high up the pitch?! Found it refreshing to close out a game on the front foot without sitting deep.

This is true. We pushed to get a second goal today. Probably would have tried to have held on for a 1-0 win last season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Gus had returned for the last 20 minutes :lol:

Yes, I thought that too, the players must have slipped into auto pilot and thought we were back in season 2012/13

Back to Oscar, comes across as a very classy manager, can't believe Kev s comparing him to Mourinho. Poyet was much more like Mourinho than Oscar is. Being outspoken and confrontational as well as controversial does not sound like the Oscar I have seen so far.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, I thought that too, the players must have slipped into auto pilot and thought we were back in season 2012/13
The only difference being we were 2-0 up not 2-0 down. :lolol:

Hello cat, here are some pigeons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here