Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

YAYonardo Ulloa

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My fiver at 14-1 for him to be league's top scorer is looking good value right now. Wish I'd put more on!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
He has been absolute mustard today. Again.

I firmly expect to see his likeness one day adorn the Legends wall.

Pure class and a man who is obviously loving life here.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Possibly better than Zamora?

His class shines through in every match he plays, by far the best striker I've seen in this division since we came up. Easily a premier league player for and I've been saying since his first few games I can't believe how lucky we are to have him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yup. Murray got 31 (with pens) last season. No reason why Leo cannot match that.

one reason, we dont have Zaha diving for the penalties. :lolol: yes, should be notching up 20+

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's magnifique. He seems fitter and more ready for a wrestlematch this year and his heading is quite sublime. I was breathless for the moments he was floored and his ankle needing attention. It is vital we have a striker to cover the times he is not around. Barnes is a good stand-in when fit and it'll be nice to see CMS back on his feet, but another out and out striker should be high on our shopping list.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think we will be fighting off offers in the next week or so for him.

He is far better than second division football and I would have thought that he would walk into most premiership teams.

A striker that scores goals, holds up the ball, and roughs up centre halfs. Reminds me a lot of alan shearer.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If we keep him we are going to have a decent season. He could yet prove to be Gus's best signing of all, and there was plenty of competition.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
he's not the quickest forward I've seen at BHA, but I don't know of a forward we've had who could head the ball so well. His positional sense is outstanding.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My fiver at 14-1 for him to be league's top scorer is looking good value right now. Wish I'd put more on!

Brilliant performance. Happy with my £7 bet at 12/1 top championship scorer.
I got 20's, I got 20's. with my lucky fiver.

:rave: :rave: :rave:

My only worry is he's looking too good too soon.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here