Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bravo the club re. new ticket price advertising.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm very pleased to see the club have started listing ticket prices on the website and on their social media pages with the booking fees included, here's a quote form the Burnley print at home article:

This is the first Grade C game of the season so tickets are available from £26 for adults; £21 for over-65s; £11 for under-18s and £6 for under-10s, which includes the minimum booking fee and travel.

Which to me is much better than advertising a price of £25 and not mentioning anywhere on the page that you have to pay a booking fee at all. Well done the club. :albion:

Feel free to get angry at me below :thumbsup:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It is a better policy than not including the Ryan Air style unavoidable booking fees. I also never realised what good value U18s and U10s tickets were - I'm 37 with no kids - bargain.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
It is a better policy than not including the Ryan Air style unavoidable booking fees. I also never realised what good value U18s and U10s tickets were - I'm 37 with no kids - bargain.

Agreed. Taking a 10 & 7 yr old today and £43 for is basically the same as paid at Brum last week.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

Your not to old yet !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe the club listened to the criticism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here