Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

e cash login

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
ive logged on the webite gone to e cash ticket to top up my card but the opition to log on into my account isnt there , anyone else having this problem ?

Only gives you the opition to read the terms & conditions

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
ive logged on the webite gone to e cash ticket to top up my card but the opition to log on into my account isnt there , anyone else having this problem ?

Only gives you the opition to read the terms & conditions

New t and c so go through them and accept and then it takes you to login ( did for me anyway)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Added some cash prior to the last home game and then went to West Stand Lower after the game and the machine showed that I had a balance of zero on my card, so had to pay cash. Joined my sons in North Stand concourse and when one was buying a round of drinks I put my card on the machine and it showed the correct balance that I thought that I had. Seems something wrong with the system or some of the machines.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tried last week to change the details for my auto top up but wouldn't accept my username/ password as valid

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Added some cash prior to the last home game and then went to West Stand Lower after the game and the machine showed that I had a balance of zero on my card, so had to pay cash. Joined my sons in North Stand concourse and when one was buying a round of drinks I put my card on the machine and it showed the correct balance that I thought that I had. Seems something wrong with the system or some of the machines.

You have to put your card on a reader and leave it there for 15 seconds (?) for it to top up the new balance

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Worked ok for me this morning. If you hover over the Fans tab there appears to be 2 options for top up. e-CASH Top-Up just takes you to T&C but the Top-Up e-Cash HERE link takes you to the login screen

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did your fan number change this season? Mine did, I needed to change the old auto-filled fan number to the number on my new card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here