Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Away

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As a Sunderland fan we are playing there next weekend, what is normally the away pub as I thought you lot may know!
Try the pubs around London Bridge.....don't spend any more time in Norwood/Thornton Heath than is completely necessary.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Try the pubs around London Bridge.....don't spend any more time in Norwood/Thornton Heath than is completely necessary.

I was looking to travel up from Eastbourne and its a 5.30 k/o so didnt really want to go in to town! Was thinking instead of going to Brighton on route does The Prince Albert have that new BT channel for the early kick off?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
For the last two games, the police have made alcohol consumption anywhere near the ground a no no for BHA. All shops from Norwood Junction to the ground were prevented from selling any alcohol.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The OP isn't BHA and is travelling from Eastbourne.

I would break my journey at Lewes and have a drink there if I were you.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Get in and out of Dodge as quickly as possible.

Your plan to drink in Brighton and get the quickest train to Croydon from there is a good one.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Cheers, used to have a season ticket when I lived up in Leeds miss those days even when I had my one for the Amex for the past 2 seasons never the same as your number 1 club

Sunderland fan with ST at Amex eh? :clap:

Are you a mate of the YouTube Chelsea fan who also has a ST at Amex by any chance? What about the Liverpool fan with his bag and a Brighton top?

Brighton. LOL :lolol:

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Are you a mate of the YouTube Chelsea fan who also has a ST at Amex by any chance? What about the Liverpool fan with his bag and a Brighton top?

okay mate

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Palace fan on a Brighton forum at 7 am..........

Are you 'fullkitwanker's' mate?

Palace, not worth that......

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Palace fan on a Brighton forum at 7 am..........

Are you 'fullkitwanker's' mate?

Palace, not worth that......

Good morning to you Woody! No, I don't know who FKW is but his photo was very funny.

So, PL week 2 today. Who are you cheering for? I get the feeling you are an Arse man so away to Fulham. I reckon you will be ok there. 1-2 to Arsenal!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

But its OK for your Arsenal supporting fan who has got a season ticket at smellhurst?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here