Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fish and Chips

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Any advice on the best fish and chip shop in Hove would be welcome, Chip Basket was awesome but been replaced by some hideous fried chicken shop

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
ah fried chicken shops ....give it ten years hove will be croydon by the sea ...the changing face of English society ...bankers is good btw

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Any advice on the best fish and chip shop in Hove would be welcome, Chip Basket was awesome but been replaced by some hideous fried chicken shop

Chippy Chips down on Kingsway, opposite the Sussex. Some of the guys from Chip Basket now work there. Tried it the other day and was pretty good.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Athena in Boundary Road serve massive portions and the chippie at the Grenadier was pretty good last time I was there though a few years ago. When there's the place in Blatchington Road ..the one next to Iceland not the one nearer Sackville Road.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Chip Basket RIP

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Bardsleys in Baker Street Brighton would get my vote (between Level and London road)

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Athena in Boundary Road serve massive portions and the chippie at the Grenadier was pretty good last time I was there though a few years ago. When there's the place in Blatchington Road ..the one next to Iceland not the one nearer Sackville Road.

Ramsbottoms. Very nice.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Chippy Chips it was and Waino your'e right it was a couple of the Chip Basket guys. It was delicious thoroughly recommend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here