Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited about Saturday

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm really excited about tomorrow's game. Was meant to be playing cricket but have been dropped from the local league side - so unexpectedly spending my afternoon at the Amex. Can't wait.

For all the grumbling on NSC I suspect most of us are still pinching ourselves about how far we have come in the last few years.

Seagulls!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was VERY encouraged by our first half performance last week and am also really looking forward to tomorrow's game to see if Oscar's tactics really have been adapted to so quickly, especially given the change in players on the field. It might have been a false dawn as I expected it to take longer before we looked a good side again but still excited.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
GUTTED that I've still not seen an EFFING game this season. I'll be there next Saturday for Millwall, can't wait.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
GUTTED that I've still not seen an EFFING game this season. I'll be there next Saturday for Millwall, can't wait.

Look on the bright side we might be looking like Championship contenders by then.....alternatively it might be another must win game, gotta love following the Albion

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm doing a daytrip from the north for Millwall for my first Amex game since the playoffs - can't wait.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I haven't really got going yet this season but a comfy win tomorrow with - and this is the most important bit , a classy performance - and I'll be back to normal. Wasn't the Barnsley home game our second league game at home last season ? Take a bit of that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Me too. First game of the season and hopefully coinciding with the team starting to gel under Oscar.

Harveys and pie(s)... yum, yum

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm really excited about tomorrow's game. Was meant to be playing cricket but have been dropped from the local league side - so unexpectedly spending my afternoon at the Amex. Can't wait.

For all the grumbling on NSC I suspect most of us are still pinching ourselves about how far we have come in the last few years.

Seagulls!!!

Looking forward to it immensely

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm not a STH, but I've been to every competitive home game of the season so far, and I plan on going tomorrow, and next Saturday if I can help it. All before I head back to uni next month.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
lets have it ! poor against Derby ...looking for a 2-0 win ...taking the boy back into the north :ascarf:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Game 2 in the East Stand Upper for me. Really excited, I love the view and I've missed the place.

Meeting an old friend in the North for a cheeky tipple post-match which is nice as well, Paul WILL be pleased. Fire up the pies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here