Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University Parking

sherbert

Oct 11, 2008
Hi All

Not sure if right place to post ..... But have a parking ticket for the season for the University for sale ..... Cost £270 ( thats a lie as the t*ssers charge £1.00 for admin??? never quite understand why) .... would like £150 for it

PM me if interested

Cheers

Sherbert

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The Club is missing a trick here. Not that I'm suggesting that they should take every opportunity.

It would hardly be fair for those sharing transport. I usually drive but occasionally, as with this weekend as I'm away, my brother drives his car. It would therefore be unfair to tie the ticket to a specific registration.

And they aren't tickets any more. Just a single thing you hang from the mirror.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
£270 for a seasons parking - dear oh dear what a rip off

No. In fact it's a very good price. I share the charge with my brother so for matchday parking I only pay just over 5 pounds for the convenience of parking nearby. When you factor in one or two other matches obviously it works out even better. My car has four people in it. If two weren't my kids then it would only be two pounds fifty a go. Pretty darn good!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very much this! (Unless there's a chauffeur, pie and pint thrown in)?
Unless you happen to live on t'other side of Sussex and don't finish work till 1:30 on a Saturday.

That £270 (which Mastercard paid, not me!!) makes for a completely different Saturday with no stress and rushing about.

sherbert

Oct 11, 2008
Anyone ......... Im getting desperate !!

And yes ....... Im surprised that they've not tried putting car reg on them

And no ........ they've not sent me two

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No. In fact it's a very good price. I share the charge with my brother so for matchday parking I only pay just over 5 pounds for the convenience of parking nearby. When you factor in one or two other matches obviously it works out even better. My car has four people in it. If two weren't my kids then it would only be two pounds fifty a go. Pretty darn good!

Not when you compare it to parking in Lewes and catching the train

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not when you compare it to parking in Lewes and catching the train

I for one would be happy to do that but like Stat Brother only leave quite late as my brother finishes work late and secondly whilst my kids are young I don't want to take them on the train.

I for one would be happy to do that but like Stat Brother only leave quite late as my brother finishes work late and secondly whilst my kids are young I don't want to take them on the train.
There are plenty of young kids using the trains from Lewes. It's only six minutes journey time. And the trains are generally less packed than from Brighton.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There are plenty of young kids using the trains from Lewes. It's only six minutes journey time. And the trains are generally less packed than from Brighton.

True, but it's the evening games I'm talking about, at the uni I can be home in just about 45 minutes, any longer and I wouldn't be happy to take them to the game with school in the morning. It's immaterial atm whilst I travel with my brother. I would like to use the train if his situation changes however.

Not 'ATF

Aug 26, 2013
Uni parking

Sorry, newbie to NSC, just clicked what P.M. stands for!!

Have you shifted this yet?

Nick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here