Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The guest beer for tomorrow rocks!!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Will they be selling the Giant Flags as well. No, that's silly they often fail at selling the beer, let's not make it too complicated. ??? :guitar:

bsi_iron383.gif £9.99 :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that the "local" Burnley beer?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Had some at the O2 a couple of weeks ago, it is very palatable. I had the good fortune to speak to Rod Smallwood after the show and tell him I was glad Ruddles didn't get the gig, he agreed. Bruce was the main man behind the beer rather than Steve.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They sell it in Morrisons. It's very ordinary.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It was the guest beer in a Newhaven pub about 3 weeks ago, its not bad but i prefer Harveys.
The Trooper pump design is eye catching.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Had some at the O2 a couple of weeks ago, it is very palatable. I had the good fortune to speak to Rod Smallwood after the show and tell him I was glad Ruddles didn't get the gig, he agreed. Bruce was the main man behind the beer rather than Steve.

Back in 2003 I had the pleasure of chatting to Rod on the touchline whilst watching Steve in a charity football game in Dublin. Being a Hove resident I queried whether there was any chance of him investing in the Albion. His typical gruff Yorkshireman response was along the lines that rugby was his passion and that he had no inclination to get involved with a bunch of overpaid poofs!!!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Back in 2003 I had the pleasure of chatting to Rod on the touchline whilst watching Steve in a charity football game in Dublin. Being a Hove resident I queried whether there was any chance of him investing in the Albion. His typical gruff Yorkshireman response was along the lines that rugby was his passion and that he had no inclination to get involved with a bunch of overpaid poofs!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here