Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest thread ever on here was

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd go with "David Brent was right. Women are DIRTY", myself. That or Hiney Art.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
In terms of pure comedy, there was a very entertaining thread on here a while ago about Tommy Cooper one-liners. Made me laugh out loud a number of times, even though I remembered most of the jokes.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
There was that one where a guy was asking if he could catch a disease from a mouse bite; that was quite a good one.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
a guy on here made a date with a girl in a call centre about two years ago. Can anyone recall this?

That was me. She ended up being a bunny boiler. I should have realised that after she started sending me dirty pics after just phoning the call center trying to find out when my iphone 5 was being delivered .. but can dig out her email address for anyone :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Could the fans stay off the pitch at the end so Sam and the lads can do a lap of honour

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
That was me. She ended up being a bunny boiler. I should have realised that after she started sending me dirty pics after just phoning the call center trying to find out when my iphone 5 was being delivered .. but can dig out her email address for anyone :lolol:

Where is that thread? I would love to read it again.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hiney Art (although its a shame some of the pictures no longer exist) and there was a seagull on the roof one I can remember and the one from half way through an office christmas party

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
The Millwall fan and the season ticket was the funniest thread ever!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There was one about a bloke confessing to his girlfriend that he'd shagged someone else - that was quite a funny one Although the David Brent was right was top class stuff

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Fireman Dan shagging his birds mate always makes me chuckle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here