Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There are more questions than answers

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
1. Why do people choose to live on flood plains and then complain that their house insurance premiums are high?

2. Where do ice cream vans go in the winter?

3. Why do some people go to the gym and the only exercise they do is to walk (walk) on the treadmill?

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
2. I still see them sometimes during winter, it was snowing last year (or early this year :shrug: or both!) and the same ice cream van still was parked up down seaford beach

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Apparently, they are becoming extinct. Soon you won't have to worry about where they go in the winter.

It's a bit obvious, but...........

I find that the more I find out, the less I know. Someone should write a song about it.

And maybe the more devious ice-cream vans have an alter-ego as kebab vans.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why do americans build their houses out of wood and then wonder why a torando blows it down, did the three lttle pigs story never make it over there

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
At the dawn of the 20th. century, scientists thought they knew 90% of what there was to know. At it's close, they conceded they knew less than 10%

There you go :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Can the residents of Coldean, Moulscoomb and Falmer be restricted from parking on any residential streets within two miles of any shopping area in Brighton and Hove?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
1. Why do people choose to live on flood plains and then complain that their house insurance premiums are high?

2. Where do ice cream vans go in the winter?

3. Why do some people go to the gym and the only exercise they do is to walk (walk) on the treadmill?

1) I guess sometimes they do not do their homework enough. People see a relatively cheap house and jump for it without doing correct research. A friend of mine fell into that trap and then spent years trying to sell and recoup his losses. Sometimes it may also be the only place someone can afford to live in an area.

2) No one is sure. It is a bit like where did John Leslie go after 'those' allegations

3) Because then they can say they go to the gym and therefore feel that their ever expanding belt line must be down to something other than them not getting enough exercise

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
1) I guess sometimes they do not do their homework enough. People see a relatively cheap house and jump for it without doing correct research. A friend of mine fell into that trap and then spent years trying to sell and recoup his losses. Sometimes it may also be the only place someone can afford to live in an area.

2) No one is sure. It is a bit like where did John Leslie go after 'those' allegations

3) Because then they can say they go to the gym and therefore feel that their ever expanding belt line must be down to something other than them not getting enough exercise

WE HAVE A WINNER :cheery:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here