Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW & midfield STAR dropped*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was SAT in the CLIFTONVILLE at 8.05 WAITING for my FULL English when MY attention WANDERED over to that TEMPLE of evil SPORTS Dreams and I thought ONLY too PEOPLE know the TRUTH about the 1983 FA Cup FINAL money and that is MYSELF and Princess DIANA. Even 16 years LATER I am still CONVINCED she was murdered to SILENCE her and when YOU look at the CCTV you see a man in an ANORAK with a big RESEMBLANCE to LAPDOG Perry loitering outside the RITZ Hotel as DIANA and Doddy got in the CAR.

I felt QUITE tearful and EVEN Big Hilda couldn't CHEER me up with the NEWS that the NO standing RULE was being ENFORCED tomorrow in the NORTH Stand and WE have been told by BARBER to go in HARD and FAST and take no PRISONERS.

Hilda TREATED me to a LARGE Full English and AS we NOSHING away on OUR sausages my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement. HE said there HAS been a MASSIVE bust UP with OsCAR and LAIM Birdcutt and BIRDCUTT has been GOING round singing the following to the tune of 'Y viva ESPANA'

This YEAR we are OFF to League ONE
With Oscar GARCIA
We are in the Johnstones SOON
With OSCAR Garcia

APPARANTLY OsCAR BLUE his top at this and TOLD Birdcutt he IS DROPPED from the TEAM this week and WON'T be picked all the TIME he is SIGNING songs like that.

ME and BIG Hilda couldn't BELIEVE that but BEFORE we could ASK my SAUCE if there was any NEW singings PLANNED he DASHED out of the CLIFTONVILLE into the THRONGING masses of George STREET.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I dont normally open Ernests threads as quite frankly they stopped being amusing years ago, but thought I would this time just to see if things have improved in any way...

Sadly they have not.

I would have thought you would have got bored of doing it by now.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I dont normally open Ernests threads as quite frankly they stopped being amusing years ago, but thought I would this time just to see if things have improved in any way...

Sadly they have not.

Very much this. ..this is the first time I've posted on a SAUCE thread.

Enrest must have too much time on his hands.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Sadly they have not.

When you have a brain the size of a pea its easy to believe others are amused.

:lolol:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

Sadly they have not.

Never has been remotely funny, very boring stuff come on Ernest try and be humourous.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Top bombing Enrest. May the ARS be with you.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I was SAT in the CLIFTONVILLE at 8.05 WAITING for my FULL English when MY attention WANDERED over to that TEMPLE of evil SPORTS Dreams and I thought ONLY too PEOPLE know the TRUTH about the 1983 FA Cup FINAL money and that is MYSELF and Princess DIANA. Even 16 years LATER I am still CONVINCED she was murdered to SILENCE her and when YOU look at the CCTV you see a man in an ANORAK with a big RESEMBLANCE to LAPDOG Perry loitering outside the RITZ Hotel as DIANA and Doddy got in the CAR.

I felt QUITE tearful and EVEN Big Hilda couldn't CHEER me up with the NEWS that the NO standing RULE was being ENFORCED tomorrow in the NORTH Stand and WE have been told by BARBER to go in HARD and FAST and take no PRISONERS.

Hilda TREATED me to a LARGE Full English and AS we NOSHING away on OUR sausages my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement. HE said there HAS been a MASSIVE bust UP with OsCAR and LAIM Birdcutt and BIRDCUTT has been GOING round singing the following to the tune of 'Y viva ESPANA'

This YEAR we are OFF to League ONE
With Oscar GARCIA
We are in the Johnstones SOON
With OSCAR Garcia

APPARANTLY OsCAR BLUE his top at this and TOLD Birdcutt he IS DROPPED from the TEAM this week and WON'T be picked all the TIME he is SIGNING songs like that.

ME and BIG Hilda couldn't BELIEVE that but BEFORE we could ASK my SAUCE if there was any NEW singings PLANNED he DASHED out of the CLIFTONVILLE into the THRONGING masses of George STREET.

Nice bit of light-hearted humour for a Friday morning. Your best for a while, IMO, Enrest.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nice bit of light-hearted humour for a Friday morning. Your best for a while, IMO, Enrest.

Blimey, your standards are low. If this is the best, the rest must have been really crap.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Birdcutt only has himelf to blame. I heard orlandi sang something similar and has not been near the first team sincce

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Disappointing and predictable

2/10

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
HARMLESS and amusing fun, cheers up guys. I like a little bit of UNREST every week, not sure I'd join in with the NOSHING though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here