Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those new seats in the dug out

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Spending money on new seats? That's where those additional booking charges are going...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I wanna know what happened to the old ones, I want one for the living room to replace my armchair

The club will be wanting to get some money back on those, so I expect they'll be on ebay next week :bigwave:

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I could ask if they could put one in a specific spot in the WSU for me??

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hope the whole north stand has been done too,

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Didnt cost the club a thing, Sponsiored seats so the sponsor chooses. they are normally seats that belong in a specific model that the company are promoting.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
Wish l knew where my old Withdean seat went. I'm told it's at either Whitehawk or Newhaven. We bonded so well, I'm thinking of contacting Sussex Police, we are missing each other terribly.

my ex and I used to love watching the british open golf each year... he watched the golf, whilst I kept my eyes peeled for the f block sign on the seats to work out which hole my seat was that year! little things pleased

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps the biggest Porsche dealer in Burgess Hill wanted them in black. At least there's a decent name on the seats.

The other day, Wayne Rooney was sitting in the dugout seats at Swansea (I think it was Swansea) with the seat sponsor's logo clearly visible behind his re-thatched (but still balding) head. The sponsor? Regaine :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Top work, Swans :clap:

176694691.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here