Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Night of the Proms: Hyde Park

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Love Last Night of Proms but there's more chance of Palace winning the premiership than getting a ticket for The Albert Hall, so off to the Hyde Park event this year. Anyone ever been to it? Is it as fun as it looks on the tellybox each year?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Love Last Night of Proms but there's more chance of Palace winning the premiership than getting a ticket for The Albert Hall, so off to the Hyde Park event this year. Anyone ever been to it? Is it as fun as it looks on the tellybox each year?

See you there... we will be the one's waving a Union Jack... come and say hello!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Been the last three years and going again this year. Great night out.

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
To get a ticket for the gallery or arena (standing) for the Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall you need five ticket stubs for that area (all gallery or all arena) from those you've attended (different concerts).

There are three dates when you can apply for a ticket for the Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall in this way.

The last date it Friday 30th August. You'll need to be in the queue outside the hall before 9am.

I'm in the gallery, I got my ticket on 14th August! Rule Britannia! :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here