[Official Site] Oscar's Faith in Players

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1007660_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
14:38 22nd August 2013
by Adam Tighe
I trust the players and they have to trust what we are doing, how we are working"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia says he has complete trust in his players and believes there is a new-found assurance in the squad.And now with his first win in English football under his belt, Albion’s head coach is searching for two positive results from back-to-back home games, starting against Burnley at the Amex on Saturday.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I trust the players and they have to trust what we are doing, how we are working. They are quietly confident and we want the Burnley game to arrive as soon as possible.
“I know how the players were working and at the other games we deserved a better result, and finally we got a victory in Birmingham - which is not an easy place to win.
crofts-l229-999245.jpg

“We want to win in front of all of the fans, last Saturday we did it in front of some at St Andrew’s but on Saturday we have a chance to do it in front of all of them here. We will try to play a good game and get the three points.”
However Oscar is wary of the Lancashire outfit following their unbeaten start to the season although believes the Seagulls have benefited from the absence of any midweek games over the last fortnight.
“Burnley are unbeaten, they have seven points and they are a strong team.
“Last week was the first week we could train and practice without any midweek games and this is very important because we can practice a lot of things.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here