Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benteke...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
He'll score a few this season, had him to score 1st at 10-1 last night E/W. this paid out as own goals are ignored for 1st goal scorer markets on B365.

I hope they still continue to generously price him - it took a good few months for the bookies to latch onto BZ's goal scoring prowess in the early years - but you'd have thought they'd know all about Benteke by now?!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
10-1 maybe because of it being agasint Chelsea but well done for noticing them odds. He will have a decent season...well I hope as he's in my dream team :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Benteke is an absolute beast.

Power and pace in abundance, all hustle and bustle, whistles and bells.

He's a joy to watch.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This might sound silly but how can you do first goalscorer e/w?

1/3 of the odds for 1-2-3-4-5 in most places, I am going on memory there.

Bentekkers was 10/1 so had he scored 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th you'd get a third of the odds.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If I were betting man I'd have a cheeky couple of quid on Wilfried Bony e/w. 50-1 in some places and he is strong, fast and knows where the goal is and in a good Swansea team that will create chances for him he will score

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
1/3 of the odds for 1-2-3-4-5 in most places, I am going on memory there.

Bentekkers was 10/1 so had he scored 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th you'd get a third of the odds.

That's the one. I also did a small punt on Villa 1-0, at 26's which seemed v generous. I fancy them to do much better this year as long as they can keep the beast! I'm going to keep my eye on Benteke 1 to 2 - 0 score casts!

I banked last nights £70 profit and have reinvested a small Calderon E/W to score 1st wager at 28-1 against Burnley!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
If I were betting man I'd have a cheeky couple of quid on Wilfried Bony e/w. 50-1 in some places and he is strong, fast and knows where the goal is and in a good Swansea team that will create chances for him he will score

Ps that sounds amazing value - will keep my out on him. Vaughan at Hudds seems to be their focal point for attack so far this season - might put him in a few small doubles, especially when they're at home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here