Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benteke...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
He'll score a few this season, had him to score 1st at 10-1 last night E/W. this paid out as own goals are ignored for 1st goal scorer markets on B365.

I hope they still continue to generously price him - it took a good few months for the bookies to latch onto BZ's goal scoring prowess in the early years - but you'd have thought they'd know all about Benteke by now?!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
10-1 maybe because of it being agasint Chelsea but well done for noticing them odds. He will have a decent season...well I hope as he's in my dream team :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Benteke is an absolute beast.

Power and pace in abundance, all hustle and bustle, whistles and bells.

He's a joy to watch.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This might sound silly but how can you do first goalscorer e/w?

1/3 of the odds for 1-2-3-4-5 in most places, I am going on memory there.

Bentekkers was 10/1 so had he scored 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th you'd get a third of the odds.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If I were betting man I'd have a cheeky couple of quid on Wilfried Bony e/w. 50-1 in some places and he is strong, fast and knows where the goal is and in a good Swansea team that will create chances for him he will score

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
1/3 of the odds for 1-2-3-4-5 in most places, I am going on memory there.

Bentekkers was 10/1 so had he scored 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th you'd get a third of the odds.

That's the one. I also did a small punt on Villa 1-0, at 26's which seemed v generous. I fancy them to do much better this year as long as they can keep the beast! I'm going to keep my eye on Benteke 1 to 2 - 0 score casts!

I banked last nights £70 profit and have reinvested a small Calderon E/W to score 1st wager at 28-1 against Burnley!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
If I were betting man I'd have a cheeky couple of quid on Wilfried Bony e/w. 50-1 in some places and he is strong, fast and knows where the goal is and in a good Swansea team that will create chances for him he will score

Ps that sounds amazing value - will keep my out on him. Vaughan at Hudds seems to be their focal point for attack so far this season - might put him in a few small doubles, especially when they're at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here