Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Italian Branch - Firenze

seagullsfirenze

Seagulls Branch Firenze
Aug 21, 2013
Firenze
Dear Seagulls,

nice to meet you. I'm one of the members of the new Seagulls Italian Branch Firenze.
Founded in August '13, our pourposal is following every game and news 'bout the club and, also, making two or three trips together from Firenze to Brighton to watch home games live.
We're growing up as group and as soon as we can, we hope to be there.
That's our website.
http://seagullsitalia.wix.com/theseagulls
The website is new as well and it's work-in-progress (you can see the making of play by play :) )
Cheers guys.
And Up The Seagulls!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oddly enough I was standing in front of some very excited Italian lads in the club shop after ( I think ) the Barnsley thrashing last season. I think one had a Juve top on and both were investing in Albion merchandise.

I thought it was a bit odd then. Not so much now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dear Seagulls,

nice to meet you. I'm one of the members of the new Seagulls Italian Branch Firenze.
Founded in August '13, our pourposal is following every game and news 'bout the club and, also, making two or three trips together from Firenze to Brighton to watch home games live.
That's our website.
The website is new as well and it's work-in-progress (you can see the making of play by play :) )
Cheers guys.
And Up The Seagulls!

Ciao benvenuto.

Quanti di voi ?

Lovely city - honeymooned there. Loved Fiesole - not many Cities where there is a bus every 15' to see lots of Roman relics and spectacular views. Also got caught in a thunderstorm in the Piazza Michaelangelo.

Good to have more international support.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Dear Seagulls,

That's our website.
Cheers guys.
And Up The Seagulls!

Fantastic to have you on the board - forza Firenze!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You're not ultras by any chance are you? :dunce:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Dear Seagulls,

That's our website.
Cheers guys.
And Up The Seagulls!

Not that I'm complaining, at all, I think it's amazing that we've got some international followers - but can I ask why? How did you, as a group or individuals, decide to start following our wonderful team? I might understand if you guys were Spanish, but it's not even as if we have any Italian players (ignoring Orlandi on a technicality).

Nonetheless, welcome, it's great to have you on board!

seagullsfirenze

Seagulls Branch Firenze
Aug 21, 2013
Firenze
Not that I'm complaining, at all, I think it's amazing that we've got some international followers - but can I ask why? How did you, as a group or individuals, decide to start following our wonderful team? I might understand if you guys were Spanish, but it's not even as if we have any Italian players (ignoring Orlandi on a technicality).

Nonetheless, welcome, it's great to have you on board!

Many of us have been in Brighton, you got a great stadium, it's a wonderful place, we've followed the club for a while before deciding to create the group and... None of us likes Palace!

seagullsfirenze

Seagulls Branch Firenze
Aug 21, 2013
Firenze
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5898173 said:
I will be in Tuscany on Saturday, perhaps you will see me in my Albion top :clap2:

Where will you go? We should give you many suggestions on what to see and where to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here