Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Delofeu

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So the Spanish wonderkid went to Everton over us and the flair revolution with everyone was saying get plenty of gametime there. First game = Zero mins. I hope it's a decision him and Barca don't come to regret :rant:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Think he probably would have just about forced his way into our starting line up

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I very much doubt we were ever in for him so I don't see how you can say he went there over us , he was linked with Everton spurs and Liverpool

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Are we really a step up in quality over Barca B?

Villareal came 2nd in the Segunda last year and they looked pretty slick a the Amex, so not too sure Barcalona see any upside in sending players to Championship clubs to improve their game.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Villareal came 2nd in the Segunda last year and they looked pretty slick a the Amex, so not too sure Barcalona see any upside in sending players to Championship clubs to improve their game.

After Oscar came because of his links with Barcelona people thought we were going to get a few young Barca B players on loan but as yet it hasn't happened

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just transferred him on my fantasy football dream team. A bit low on dollar so have opted for Swansea's new striker. He looks like he could be another real fund from what I've seen of him so far

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009

Think Barcelona may be less willing to send their players to the Championship after they sent one of their young attackers, Rodri, to Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: about this time last season on a year-long loan. Four disappointing months and one goal later, he was back in Spain.

Interestingly, he's since replaced a certain Leo Ulloa at Almeria for this season's La Liga campaign.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
After Oscar came because of his links with Barcelona people thought we were going to get a few young Barca B players on loan but as yet it hasn't happened

Because it's David Burke who signs our players now.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Talk about illusions of grandeur.
We are talking about a club that has never been out of the top flight and a club that hasn't been in it for far too long. Ulloa at Almeira is one thing Barca is another. Give the blue*hit some credit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here