Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth have the best fans in the championship a poll says

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Not based on attendances because Bournemouth has a much smaller ground than most teams in this league, but the sheer passion of their fans is to be admired. A recent poll has voted them the best fans in this year’s championship. When I see the passion of my friends that support Bournemouth I have to say I agree. What do you guys think?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpgwhat a load of old shit!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Link to the poll? I find it very hard to believe that they can have this accolade after three games in the Championship, unless there is some massive bias in the poll or this is a wind up :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They have only been in the Championship for 5 minutes, so of course their fans are going to be passionate, vociferous, full of excitement & cheerful.

They LOVED their 6-0 thrashing the other week obviously.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
I think it’s just going off generally what their support is like. Not specifically for this season.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think it’s just going off generally what their support is like. Not specifically for this season.

You said best fans in the Championship though? Has this now escalated to best fans in the country ahead of Pompey???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It must be crap supporting a team like Bournemouth. Nothing worse to a football fan than unrequited hate. They hate Southampton, Southampton don't care. That must hurt.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Absolut rubbish most of my family live in Bournemouth and are supporters been to loads of games with them not that impressed to be honest I think Brighton out sing out attent them all the way

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It must be crap supporting a team like Bournemouth. Nothing worse to a football fan than unrequited hate. They hate Southampton, Southampton don't care. That must hurt.

This.

I find this quite funny. I bet nobody, in the history of football, ever, has previously voted Bournemouth's fans the best at anything.

It sounds like they hijacked a poll that nobody else knew about. Bournemouth :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here