Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok who cooked the Queens Swan?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Is it just me or is the person interviewed a bit odd?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/queens-swan-found-cooked-near-windsor-castle-122550064.html#4kraNmf

Wendy Hermon, treatment centre co-ordinator for Swan Lifeline, told Sky News Online: "They were in the middle of their walkabout when they phoned us to say we've found what looks like the remains of a cooked swan.
"It's absolutely disgusting doing something like that. We've heard for years that sort of thing goes on; we've never actually seen it."

Now we cook duck, chickens all sorts of birds is there a diffence?

"They'd stripped the meat off it, they'd carved the breasts off the bones. There were no remains of a fire, but they're always having barbecues up there even though they're not allowed."

She said the carcass was taken back to the Swan Lifeline centre to be cremated.
"It's an absolutely shocking situation and as far as I'm concerned the police are investigating this,"

Really is this the best use of police time?

One cooked and carved Swan soon to be more cremated.

swan-1-400x240-20130821-124024-261.jpg

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
The suspects face a maximum six months jail sentence and £5,000 fine because wild swans are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.

But Mr Barber said if the dead swan is claimed by the Crown, the suspects could also be prosecuted for damaging Crown property.

Is the Queen really going to claim a dead swan?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here