Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local angling/fishermen

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone on here fish in Sussex waters regularly? Advice/encouragement about getting involved at a reasonable price.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
What do you want...join a club ? day ticket ? also, where are you based ? Im a member of Hassocks and district but also enjoy the occasional day ticket. Also, what do you want to fish for ?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I used to fish as a teenager but haven't done it for over 10 years, initially looking for a day ticket and anyone who might potentially wish to join me

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
i have only recently got back involved with fishing after being in the same position and had not been in a while and went the beginning of this month. i purchased all my bits of amazon at a quite reasonable price.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
i have only recently got back involved with fishing after being in the same position and had not been in a while and went the beginning of this month. i purchased all my bits of amazon at a quite reasonable price.

Where have you been fishing?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Interested in visiting alder wood for the day

Alderwoods is my favourite local water. Carp up to 35lb and holds the British record perch.
Give it a try, it's about £14 for two rods for the day

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Where have you been fishing?

i went to "more house farm fisheries" i think it was near haywards heath. was very nice, as i said i had not been for around 10 years, but it was nice to do it again, its very relaxing. but i also want to do sea fishing as well.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Alderwoods is my favourite local water. Carp up to 35lb and holds the British record perch.
Give it a try, it's about £14 for two rods for the day

Moggy, do you fancy going along one day with me and show how to get started

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Yeah, anywhere but Passies. I really don't like fishing there. I can't fish for a few weeks because of prior commitments

Maybe you could start an official looking thread and see how many people would be interested.
Based on numbers, we could decide where best to go.....just a thought

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I did a 72 at more house farm a couple of weeks ago. 17 fish 7 over 20lb inc a 37lb 12 cat - main lake obviously and its a members lake now.The 2 match lakes are day ticket and hold some bugguns too.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I did a 72 at more house farm a couple of weeks ago. 17 fish 7 over 20lb inc a 37lb 12 cat - main lake obviously and its a members lake now.The 2 match lakes are day ticket and hold some bugguns too.
I like it there, but never got to catch one of the sturgeon. Have you noticed the carp in there are all shaped like pasties!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here