Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex County FA - 25 hour Charity Static Cycle

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Dear Fellow Albion Fans,

Would you please spare me 2 minutes of your time to have a read through the following?

I work at the Sussex County Football Association, and me and some of my colleagues have joined together to raise £1500 for Teenage Cancer Trust, by continuously, static cycling, as a team, for 1500 minutes (25 hours) on 3rd & 4th November at our headquarters, as part of The FA's 150th anniversary. We aim to finish at half time of the Development Squad's match against Cardiff, here at Sussex County FA HQ, Culver Road, Lancing - therefore you will be able to come and encourage us across the finish line whilst watching the Albion - ideal!

By donating to one of our Team members, or by texting SCFA88 £? to 70070, you can help us smash The FA's goal of raising a grand total of £150,000 for the Teenage Cancer Trust and really make a difference.

Remember: Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never share them with anyone or send you unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. They'll make sure Gift Aid (an additional 25%) is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer, too. That means more money goes to the charity, faster, with JustGiving.

So please dig deep and donate now.

http://www.justgiving.com/teams/SussexCountyFA

UTA :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here